For the Shrimp:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Mild flavored Keto-friendly oil (for frying)
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (see my recipe here)
- 1/4 cup Sambal, garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (see note below)
- 1 teaspoon swerve, confectioners
- 1 teaspoon scallions (green parts), sliced
- Note: If you want a little less spice, add only 1-2 teaspoons of Sriracha.
- Add the vinegar to the heavy cream, mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the mayonnaise, Sriracha, Sambal and swerve, mix to combine.
- Pour the cream and vinegar mixture over the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat a skillet to medium high and add your favorite mild flavored oil. Dip the shrimp in the coconut flour and fry 3-4 minutes, or until they are pink.
- Coat the shrimp with the sauce, top with scallions and serve over a bed of mixed greens.